Thoughts of a Chicana Feminist

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Rather than taking a nap

I'm feeling a little sleepy, but rather than taking a nap I thought I'd blog. I haven't written a good post lately. Mostly been throwing out tid-bits of knowledge, perspective....

I've had fun celebrating the bdays of my scorpio friends and off-spring. Good parties, wonderful conversations, joyful and peaceful moments come one after another. An excellent start to my 31st year on this earth.

Every now and then I get on a roll with one-liners. I either spit them out faster than the speed of light or I set up others to throw out some charming/funny/memorable observations. Let's see if I can remember a few...

"I'm breakin all the rules."

- Sam's Cache Creek philosophy

"Six pays 7 to 6"

- Gambling Bob's constant reminder to me at the craps table

"I'm bringing sexy back!"

- Big Aa's ego via Justin Timberlake's lyrics

"Am I being punked?"

- My chiquitita's response to the question "What is 8 + 8?"

"Love is loyalty."

- Another pizza and beer epiphinany brought to the table



ok...changed my mind. I'm taking a nap.