Thoughts of a Chicana Feminist

Monday, February 27, 2006

A Variety of Semi-Random Thoughts

I haven't taken the time to post recently. So here goes a brain dump...

* Mari gettin' me the hook up. You rock, sister!
* Marie gettin' the new ride. Envy! Ready to hit the road?
* Hoa, Tammy and Rina always coming to the rescue. So freakin' lucky to have you people.
* Movies: I've watched a lot of them recently. In the last three weeks I've watched Crash, Mean Girls, Shiloh (a dog movie - only watched 1/2 of it), Madea's Family Reunion (the play version), and a variety of Arthur cartoons (I LOVE them. I look forward to watching them on pbs in the early morning. Even when my kid is still asleep but I watch 'em anyway.) All of them are great minus Shiloh. Too sad and corny.
* Surfin the web: I've had some good finds lately. I told you all 'bout Hammer. I've browsed T.D. Jakes and Tyler Perry. I put myself on their mailing lists as well. I want to catch their shows when they come to town.

Anyway, that's all for now.